The Leave Situation Report can be grouped in levels, depending on grouping criteria that can be set prior to publishing the report. The report can be accessed from the Employee Portal or from the Payroll tab. You can read more about other features of the Leave Situation Report here.
These criteria are:
- Company - Group employees by the company that they're employed with
- Department - Group employees by the department that they work in
- Section - Group employees by the section that they form part of
- Unit - Group employees by the business unit they form part of
- Employment Type - Group employees by their employment type
- Leave Group - Group employees by the leave types (vacation, sick, ...) that they've used
Employees are then sorted and grouped according to the set criteria, depending on the level of priority given. This can be changed from the grouping section when issuing a Leave Situation Report.
Read more about publishing the Leave Situation Report here.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!