Indigo lets you upload your company's logo on payslips and digital employer signatures to employee documents such as FS3s, FS5s, and so on.
To do this:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Payroll.
- In the Main section, click on Settings.
- Click on Payroll, and then click on Company images.
- Choose either Payslip logo image or Employer's signature, and then upload the file from your company.
- Payslips - the default size is 360x90.
- Employer's signature - the default size is 320x160. The maximum size of the image allowed is 250 KB.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!