The Global Basic Pay Adjustments Utility allows you to change the basic pays of employees in bulk. This can be found in the Payroll tab.
The utility will allow you to select particular (or all employees) and affect basic pay adjustments for them. First, select employees using the checkboxes to the left. Next, amend settings as appropriate in the sidebar to the right. Note that you can still activate the System Filter sidebar as normal.
- Effective Date - The date in which the basic pay adjustments will take effect
- Pay Type - Select either a flat amount increase, or percentage increase in pay
- Frequency - Fixed Pay is set at a weekly frequency (amount will be added per week) while Hourly Pay is set at an hourly frequency (amount will be added per hour). Both should be inserted, so both Fixed and Hourly employees are affected.
- Amount - Can be either a flat rate or percentage, depending on your selection
- Update all basic pays for employee after effective date - This instructs Indigo to update future basic pays too with this new increase automatically after the effective date.
Click "Generate" to generate the adjustments selected.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!