The Global Leave Entitlements Utility allows you to assign leave entitlements to employees in bulk. This can be found in the Payroll tab.
The utility will allow you to select particular (or all employees) and assign leave entitlements to them:
- To select all employees in your system or according to the filters you have used, you can leave all boxes unticked. Note that you can still activate the System Filter sidebar as normal.
- To select particular employees in the list, tick the boxes next to those employees' names.
Next, amend settings as appropriate in the sidebar to the right:
- Leave Type - Allows you to select from a list of available leave types to assign.
- No. of Hours - The number of hours to assign to the employees for the leave type selected. If the employees already have entitled this kind of leave type, the amount will increase (or decrease if a negative amount is inserted) to the entitlement amount they currently have. Example, if 10 hours is inserted, the employees' entitlement will increase by 10 hours.
- Leave Allocation - Full Leave Allocation assigns the number of hours in the same rate to all employees; Pro-Rata Allocation assigns the number of hours as a percentage to those that work on a pro-rata basis. For example, 40 hours will give the full amount on pro rata, and 20 hours will give that amount on pro rata.
Click "Generate" to generate the leave entitlements.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!