To recalculate allocations for synced attendance data:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Time and Attendance.
- In the Main section, click Resolve attendance exceptions.
- In the top right-corner of the Attendance Exceptions screen, click File.
- Click Recalculate allocations.
- In the confirmation window, click Recalculate.
Attendance exceptions that have been amended, resolved, or sent to a payroll period will not be affected by the allocation recalculations.
If you manually import clocking data, allocations are automatically calculated with every import. However, if your Scheduler has been amended after importing clocking data, the allocations will not be automatically amended. After amending your Scheduler or Clocking Data screens, it is then best for you to Recalculate Allocations.