To add an employee to your Time & Attendance module:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Payroll.
- In the Main section, click Employees.
- Double-click on an employee’s name in your roster.
- Click the pen icon in the toolbar to open the editor.
- Scroll down to Attendance Details, and click the T&A Employee box.
- Click the check mark button in the toolbar or hit Enter on your keyboard to save the changes.
When an employee is active as a T&A Employee, they will be visible in the Scheduler and can be assigned shifts, rewards and penalties, and attendance allocations.
After marking employees as T&A Employees, you can: