To log in to Indigo Mobile and set an access code:
- Open Indigo Mobile.
- You will be asked to allow Indigo to access your location in a pop-up window. Tap Allow to proceed. (Visit our privacy and terms and conditions pages for more information)
- Tap Log in to your Indigo account at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your Indigo username and password and tap Continue. (This is the same username and password that you use to log in to your Indigo account.)
- On the Terms and Conditions pop-up window, tap Agree.
- Finally, you will be asked to set a four-digit access code or register your Touch ID (iOS 6S+) for your device.
- Tap Done.
After you successfully log in and set an access code, you will be taken to the scheduler page of Indigo Mobile. There you will find your shifts and clockings. You are able to clock in and clock out of shifts from the scheduler page.
Any additional accounts that you add to your Indigo Mobile app will use the same device code.
Should you forget your access code, you can reset it by tapping Reset your access code at the bottom of the access code screen. Link to article about the home page in the app. Link to article about adding additional accounts. Link to article on resetting access code.