To adjust the timing of a clocking:
- From the scheduler, tap on a shift.
- Tap on the Clockings tab at the top of the page.
- Tap on the timestamp next to the clocking you wish to adjust.
- Use your device’s time picker to adjust the time.
- Tap OK.
The time will be adjusted after tapping OK.
Please note that:
- You cannot adjust clockings when your device is offline.
- You must be an authorised user of Indigo Mobile to adjust clockings.
If an entire day is missing attendance records, you can enter full clocking records manually through the menu page.