The first step to setting up Indigo Mobile is to subscribe to the Indigo developer’s portal and obtain the API subscription keys.
To create your Indigo API developer account and subscribe to a product:
- Open the sign-in page, and click Sign up now.
- Enter your account details, then click Sign up.
3. You will receive a confirmation e-mail in the address used to sign up. Open the e-mail and click the verification link.
4. In the top navigation bar of Indigo API Developer Portal, click Explore.
5. Click View More under Time & Attendance Standard, and then click Subscribe in the following page.
6. After your subscription request is confirmed, your My Indigo page will show your new product subscription.
Obtaining the subscription key
In your Indigo API developer portal, go to My Indigo. Under Time & Attendance Standard, click Show next to the primary key and copy this key to your clipboard.
Placing the subscription key in Indigo's settings
To place subscription key in Indigo’s settings:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Administration.
- In the Main section, click on Settings.
- Click on Settings in the left sidebar, and then click Integrations.
- Go to Azure, and then click on Edit (pen icon) in the functions bar.
- Paste the subscription key in the Azure Primary Subscription Key field.
- Click Save (check mark icon).
You are now ready to create permission sets for Indigo Mobile functionalities.