You can generate and print audit log reports which chronicle all actions made in your Indigo system. You can run report based on all or specific actions take and by all or specific users. You can also choose to run reports based on document types.
To generate and print an audit log report:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Administration.
- In the Reporting section, click on Audit Log Report.
- Select one company from which to generate an audit log report.
- Optionally select document types to include in the report from the Audited Document Type tab.
- Enter the necessary information in the Options panel.
- Click Generate PDF to generate the report.
- Field Description – optionally enter a name of the field description column.
- Action – select the type of action you want to show in the report: all, created, amended, deleted, or viewed.
- Actioned By – if you want an audit log report based on actions done by a specific Indigo user with permissions to make changes, type the name of that user here. Leaving this field blank will include all users in the report.
- Date from – select the starting date for the report (option available if Generate by Audit Reference Number is unchecked).
- Date to – select the end date for the report (option available if Generate by Audit Reference Number is unchecked).
- Generate by Audit Reference Number – check this box if you want to generate the audit log report according to audit reference numbers.
- Audits Reference From – select the starting reference number for the report.
- Audits Reference To – select the end reference number for the report.
- Sort Order – choose if you want to sort the report by Created on or Audit reference number.
- Group by document type - check this box if you want to group documents by type in the report.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.