The labour planning report shows you the amount of scheduled hours you have allocated in the Scheduler for each cost centre or employee.
Overtime and leave hours are not included in this report. This report only shows allocated working hours from your Scheduler.
To generate a labour planning report:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Time and Attendance.
- In the Reports sections, click on Labour planning report.
- Click on the Cost Centre or Employees tab, and then select the cost centres or employees which you wish to include in the report.
- Select the dates of the report.
- Click on Generate Data Only As Excel to generate the report.
The report will download as an Excel file on your computer.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.