If you have companies in your system which share the exact same names, you can create menu names for them to help you distinguish them from the company selector dropdown menu. Menu names only appears in the company selector. It will not appear on any reports.
To create a menu name for your companies:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Administration.
- In the Main section, click on Companies.
- Double-click on the company for which you want to create a menu name.
- Type in the name under the MenuName column.
- Click Save (check mark icon) in the functions bar or press Enter on you keyboard to confirm the name.