An allocations report allows you to issue a report on allocated punches irrespective of whether the allocations are sent to payroll or not. You can run the report for up to five allocation types: basic hours, leave entitlements, leave requests, pay items, and overtime.
This report can include allocated punches for sub-contracted employees, company employees, or both. Running this report on sub-contracted employees in your system helps you reconcile contractors' invoices sent to you for the work done by the sub-contracted employees.
In the report, you will find a Transferred column that indicates whether the attendance data has been sent to payroll (Yes) or not (No).
To generate an allocation report:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Time & Attendance.
- In the Reports section, click on Allocation Report.
- Choose the dates from and to, employee type, allocation types, and your grouping levels.
- Click on Generate to generate the report.
- Date from/to - select the date range for this report. Date to must not exceed the current date.
- Summary report - check this box if you want to issue a summarized version of the allocation report. A summarized version of the report tallies the total allocations for each grouping level that you select in the report's configuration.
- Employee type - choose to include company employees, sub-contracted employees, or both.
- Allocation types - choose up to five allocation types: basic hours (default), leave entitlements, leave requests, pay items, or overtime.
- Grouping - you can group your report by cost centre, employee, occupation, employment type, department, section, unit, or none in up to three different levels.
- Generate - you can generate the report either as a PDF file or an Excel file.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.