A contributions report in Indigo shows all social contribution values in your company in a given time period, including employee FSS tax, share options tax, OT tax, and SSC, and employer SSC and maternity contribution.
You are able to generate a report that shows contributions made per companies in your system, by payrolls, or by select employees.
To generate a contributions report:
- In Indigo Payroll, click on Contributions Report in the Reporting section.
- Select your companies, payrolls, or employees on which to report.
- Choose your reporting options in the right sidebar.
- To generate the report, click Generate PDF. You can generate the report in a spreadsheet by hovering over the arrow and then click on Generate Data Only As Excel.
- Custom Analysis Fields - optionally choose pay items with which the new report will report.
- Sort Order - choose to sort the report by employee name or code.
- Grouping - select how the values in the report will be grouped. Company in group level 1 is default.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.