We are happy to introduce Indigo version 220.127.116.11. This update provides UI fixes in the employee profile and the leave request audit pages. Reporting issues with OT concessions have been addressed as well.
Please read on to see what else has been done in this version of your Indigo Suite.
Thank you for your support and dedication to our products in 2020! Be sure to check out our 2020 recap of the major Indigo features and enhancements. We are excited to deliver new and exciting features to the Indigo Suite in 2021!
Indigo Payroll fixes and improvements
- Issues with the tenant creation screen have been fixed.
- We have fixed some issues that were causing occasional issues with the global leave write off utility.
- Comments and mentions in the comments box of an employee's profile page (form view) appear as they should. There were issues where text was not rendering properly in the box.
- Buttons to approve or decline leave requests are disabled as expected for users who only have the permission to view leave requests audits.
- The leave request audit page's title appears in the page when changing payroll companies as expected.
- Pasting text in an unfinalised payroll's remarks box can be done by using the Ctrl + V keyboard shortcut.
- OT concessions are calculated per the rates that are appropriate to the payroll year when such concessions are inserted in a payroll that spans the new year (2020-2021). The payroll year determines the rates of taxes to be used and not the transaction dates in the payroll.
- Issues with running the final payroll of the year caused by an error with the OT concession tax flag have been fixed.
Indigo Time & Attendance fixes and improvements
- Issues with the allocations report have been fixed. Allocated values are reported correctly as expected.