The Administration section allows you to manage and configure Indigo Payroll.
What are Permission Sets?
Permission sets allow you to decide which users get access to which functions in Shireburn Indigo.
What are Permission Sets used for?
Each key function within Indigo has a permission assigned to it which permission can grant a user access to that function. By assigning Permission Sets to users, any users who are a member of that group get access to the functions afforded by the Permission Set.
Permissions are assigned from the Unassigned Permissions screen, available as a tab as highlighted in the screenshot above.
- View - The View permission allows the user to view data (but not add new records or edit and delete existing ones).
- Insert - The Insert permission allows the user to add new records.
- Update - The Update permission allows the user to edit existing records.
- Delete - The Delete permission allows the user to delete existing records.
- Import - The Import permission allows the user to import data
- Export - The Export permission allows the user to export data from the
- Execute - The Execute permission allows the user to run the command.
- View - The View permission allows the user to view the result of the executed command
Permissions assigned to a group can be edited from the Assigned Permissions tab. To edit the actions of a permission, click on the permission and then click on edit.
To remove a permission, select the permission you would like to remove from the Assigned Permissions tab and click on delete.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!