Searching for Out of Office records is possible through a smart search bar, which can be accessed by maximising the Out of Office Widget in the Employee Portal Dashboard.
It can be found on the right side of the screen, once the widget is maximised. It can also be accessed when clicking on the 'Apply for Leave' button.
The search bar can be used to search the company's Out of Office records by various criteria. Below are some examples:
- Department - Searching for "Administration" will display Out of Office records for employees from the administration department.
- Occupation - Searching for "Manager" will display Out of Office records for employees that have the word "Manager" in their occupation description.
Combinations of the above:
- Searching for Administration Manager will display Out of Office records for all managers in the administration department.
- Searching for Administration Sick will display Out of Office records for the administration department, but for sick leave only.
- Searching for "John Borg" Sick will display Out of Office records for employees named "John Borg" that contain sick leave. Employee search can also be done by Employee Code. It is important to note that you must input "John Borg" (enclosed in the quotation marks) to search for employees named John Borg. Without the quotation marks, the system will search for employees that have John and Borg anywhere in the record.
You can search for the following criteria in the search bar:
- By Department, Grade, Section, Unit, Occupation and Cost Centre - Both the Code and the Description can be used here
- By Employee - Code, Name, Surname, Middle Name, Full Name
- By Leave - Type, Code and Description
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!