Payroll Reports allow you to extract summarizing reports for your company's payrolls. They also allow you to select particular employees for which to extract the report, giving you full flexibility when modifying the granularity of the report.
Once you have selected your desired payrolls and employees to be shown on the report, the type of report can be selected from the sidebar to the right.
- Totals - Extract a report that shows the total amounts earned or paid by employees in payrolls. Click here to read more about this report.
- Gross Totals - Gives the gross totals of the selected payrolls and employees. Unlike the Monthly Gross Totals Report, this report adds up ALL the values into a single entry.
- Detailed - Generate a detailed payroll report. Outputs the report in an Excel file. Click here to read more about this report.
- Monthly Gross Totals - Gives the gross totals of the selected payrolls and employees, and compares the values to the values in respective FS5s to detect discrepancies. Click here to read more about this report.
- Totals Extended - Similar to the Totals Report, but in greater detail.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!