To manually adjust clocking data for an employee:
- In your Attendance Exceptions screen, click a pen icon to open the Allocations window.
- Click the Clockings tab in the Allocations window.
- Make the adjustments to the clocking data.
- When finished, click Save.
Click the + button to add an additional row of clocking data.
Click Delete to remove a row of clocking data.
The shift will be marked with the Amended tag in the Attendance Exceptions screen.
Adjusting clocking data for an attendance exception will affect the absence balance or excess time balance in the shift.
To see all your employees' clocking data for a selected period:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Time and Attendance.
- In the Main section, click Clocking data.