To pay off a select number of leave hours to an employee:
- In the Main section of Indigo Payroll, click Employees.
- Select the employee from the list.
- Open the Leave Entitlements Tab, then select the leave type you want to pay off for the employee.
- Click the Leave Payoff For Employee button in the toolbar.
- In the pop-up window, enter the number of hours you wish to pay off, then click Submit.
The individual leave payoff will be reflected in the selected payroll.
Before paying off leave entitlements for an employee, a payroll a period must be created.