To show the details of overtime taken by an employee on the respective employee’s payslip, you first need to disable Grouped Overtime Hours in the payroll calculation settings page.
To disable Grouped Overtime Hours:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Payroll.
- In the Main section, click Settings.
- Click on Payroll, and then Calculation Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click on Edit (pen icon) in the functions bar.
- Untick the box next to Grouped Overtime Hours to disable this setting.
- Click Save (check mark button).
Detailed overtime calculations will now appear on employees' payslips.