Indigo Attendance's Costings feature helps you keep tracking of the total costs of shifts allocated in your Scheduler.
Costings shows you the total values of all combined shifts and for individual shifts. Values for basic hours, overtime, leave, and more are calculated at the press of a button.
To enable costings in Time & Attendance:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Payroll.
- In the Main section, click Settings.
- Click on Time and Attendance in the left sidebar, and then click Costings.
- Click on Edit (pen icon) in the functions bar.
- Tick the Enable costings box.
- Select all costings you wish to have in Time & Attendance.
- Click Save (check mark icon).
You can now go to the Scheduler page in and click Calculate cost in the upper-right corner of the screen. The system will calculate all allocated shifts according to the costings you have selected.
Please note that the system will not calculate costs of unselected items.
After you enable costings in Time & Attendance, you can: