Time & Attendance can calculate the values of shifts and leave in your Scheduler, helping you to appropriately budget your labour costs. These values can be reported in the costs detailed report. This report breaks down the total amount hours and costs per cost centre rostered in your Scheduler.
If you have budgeting enabled in your system, the costs detailed report will include active Scheduler budgets in the final report.
To generate a costs detailed report:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Time and Attendance.
- In the Reports section, click Costs detailed report.
- Choose your reporting options.
- Click Generate PDF.
The costs detailed report will open in a new tab on your web browser.
Please remember to calculate costs of each week in the scheduler that you intend to include in your report.
Note that if you want to include budgets in your report (by checking the include budgets box), you must only select cost centre for group level 1. Group levels 2 and 3 must be set to none.
If you want to run a costs detailed report for select employees, check the boxes next the employees you want to include in the report before generating the report.
- Date From/To – select the dates of which you want to include in your costs detailed report.
- Show For – choose whether to show company employees, sub-contracted employees, or both in the report.
- Show Leave Hours – check this box if you want to include total leave hours from the dates selected in your report.
- Show Leave Costs – check this box if you want to include leave costs in your report.
- Start From Monday – check this box if you want the costs detailed report to show Monday's costs first (make Monday the first day of the week).
- Include budgets – check this box if you want to include your Scheduler budgets in the costs detailed report. If you choose this option, only group level 1 - cost centre can be used in your grouping options.
- Grouping – you can choose to group the report in three levels based on cost centre, section, department, and unit.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.