Cost centre reallocation profiles allow you to split cost reports per cost centre when running payroll. For example, if an employee’s labour cost is divided 40-60 percent by two different cost centres, you can set up Indigo Payroll to reallocate these costs in reports.
To set up reallocation profiles in Indigo Payroll, you need to first enable the feature in the permissions page. You can then create reallocation profiles and assign them to employees.
After you have done this step, you can create a reallocation profile and assign them to the employee.
To enable reallocation profiles in permissions:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Administration.
- In the Main section, click on Permission Sets.
- Click on Admin, and then click on the Unassigned Permissions tab.
- Search for and select HR_ReallocationProfile in the unassigned permissions list.
- Click on Insert in the functions bar.
- Select all permissions in the Permissions pop-up window.
- Click Save.
After enabling the HR_ReallocationProfile, you can turn on reallocations in the Calculation Settings page of Payroll settings.
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Payroll.
- In the Main section, click on Settings.
- Click on Payroll, and then click on Calculation Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click on Edit in the functions bar.
- Tick the boxes for the reallocation settings you want: Allocate by Cost Centre, Re-allocate by Cost Centre, and Employee percentage reallocation.
- Click Save.
Please note that you may need to log out and log back in to your Indigo account in order for the Reallocation Profile tab to appear in the Payroll Setup section.