You can disable the date validation option for payroll calculations.
This is helpful if you have overtime dates different from leave dates in your payrolls.
To disable date validation for payroll calculations:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Payroll.
- In the Main section, click on Settings.
- Click on Payroll in the left sidebar, and then click on Calculation Settings.
- Click on Edit in the functions bar.
- Click the box next to Disable Dates Validation For Basic Hours, Overtime and Pay Items.
- Click Save in the functions bar.