After enabling budgeting in Indigo Attendance, you can create a cost centre budget to be used in your Scheduler. Then, after calculating costs in your Scheduler, you will be able to see the net costs and hours of the cost centre.
To create a cost centre budget:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Time and Attendance.
- In the Setup section, click on Budgeting.
- Click on Insert (plus icon) in the functions bar.
- Enter the details of the budget.
- Click Save (check mark icon) in the functions bar.
- Code - enter a unique code for the cost centre budget.
- Date from/to - enter the start and end date parameters of the cost centre budget. When the budgeting feature is set to a weekly frequency, the start date should be on a Monday, and the end date should be a Sunday.
- Description - enter a custom description about the cost centre budget.
- Cost Centre Code - select from your system the cost centre for which you want to establish this budget.
- Budgeted Cost - enter the max cost (in euros) for this cost centre budget.
- Budgeted Hours - enter the max hours for this cost centre budget.
The feature will not prevent you from scheduling beyond your budgeted cost or hours.
If you have multiple budgets created, you can switch between them in your Scheduler by clicking on the respective cost centre in the cost centre column.