A scheduled hours validation reports provides you way to verify if employees have been allocated shifts appropriately according to the their work schedule profiles. The report looks at the amount of hours an employee is permitted to work (Working HRS) versus the amount of hours allocated to them in the Scheduler (Rostered HRS) for a particular period of time.
Before accessing and generating a scheduled hours validation report, you need to assign the TA_ScheduledHoursValidationReport permission set to your user account.
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Administration.
- In the main section, click on Permission Sets.
- Click on the user account to which you want to assign the TA_ScheduledHoursValidationReport permission set, and then click on the Unassigned Permissions tab.
- Select the TA_ScheduledHoursValidationReport permission, and then click Insert (+) in the functions bar.
- Select all actions, and then click Save.
You can now find the report in the Reporting section of the Time and Attendance module of Indigo.
Please note that it may be necessary to log out and then log back in to Indigo before the scheduled hours validation report page is visible in your system.
To generate a scheduled hours validation report:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Time and Attendance.
- In the Reporting sections, click on Scheduled hours validation report.
- Select the employees and enter the options which you want to include in the report.
- Click on Generate PDF.
- Exceptions only - check this box if you want the report to show only employees whose scheduled work hours do not match their work schedule profile.
- Date From/To - enter the date range of your report.
- Basic Pay Type - choose the type of paid employees you want to include in your report: hourly, salary, or both.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.