After you have created and published payslips for a payroll, Indigo allows you to print your payslips by different orders and sub-orders of your choosing. This is a helpful way to pre-organise your payslips prior to printing them.
You can order payslips by:
- Cost centre
You can also sub-order payslips by:
- Employee code
- Employee name
- Employee surname
To choose your print settings for your payslips:
- Go to the Payrolls page and open a finalised payroll.
- Click on the Payslips button in the payroll calculation toolbar in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Hover your mouse over Print, and then choose Settings.
- Select your desired order and sub-order for the payslips.
- Click Apply.
- Click on All or Selected to print the payslips.
In the payslip print settings pop-up window, tick the Remember generated report settings to instruct Indigo to remember the print settings you have selected.