This update to Indigo includes a new exceptions tag to alert you about overlapping punches in Time & Attendance and an updated format for direct credits report in Indigo Payroll.
Find out more about the above and the other improvements and fixes we have made to your Indigo Suite. Enjoy!
[Jump to Minor updates for Indigo 220.127.116.11]
Indigo Payroll enhancements
- Overall layout and page break improvements for the direct credits report have been made. The report's summary section received much of the reformatting work in order to make the whole report easier to read.
Direct credit reports can be printed from within the direct credits page within your payrolls.
Indigo Payroll fixes and improvements
- Company names appear on direct credit reports as expected.
- UI text enhancements made to the Users profile page.
- An issue where certain user roles were omitted from the user roles and permissions report has been fixed.
- An issue where the print button in the payslip preview section of the payroll history tab was hidden has been fixed.
- Filtering issues in the unions & deductions report have been fixed. There were instances where the report was not filtering entries according to the filtering parameters.
- Users can remove uploaded company logos or signature images as expected.
- Leave records in leave history reports are no longer duplicated when the records are grouped by section and unit.
- Issues with the Employee Portal displaying the wrong number of leave awaiting approval requests have been fixed.
- OT concessions and share options tax values are reported in SAP reports as expected.
- System errors caused by creating a new user using the copy and paste method and by deleting a user have been fixed.
- Pasting text in the remarks field of the payroll calculation page using Ctrl + V on the keyboard or by using the right-click menu works as expected.
- Timeout issues when generating electronic lodgements have been resolved.
- FS3 reporting issues have been fixed. There were instances where invalid VOPS amounts were reported in the FS3.
- Issues with generating FS3s have been fixed.
Indigo Time & Attendance enhancements
- A new attendance exceptions tag for Indigo Attendance is available. The Overlapping Clockings tag will be issued in cases where employee punches overlap with each other, such as when clock-in times are duplicated.
This new tag will alert you to such situations, where you can the amend the overlapping punch according.
Indigo Time & Attendance fixes and improvements
- UI issues in the resolve attendance exceptions windows have been fixed; absence balances were not shown correctly.
- When no T&A employees are found in your system, Indigo will kindly provide instructions to you on how to proceed with adding employees to the module or correcting filtering issues that will allow employees to be seen in the module. In the past, Indigo would only produce an error message that provided no further guidance.
- We fixed a bug in the resolve attendance exceptions allocations calculation process where the system was miscounting excess total hours whenever mandatory attendance times are not specified and positive shift tolerance is greater or equal to the break amount defined in shift preset.