What are Split Payments?
Split Payments allows an employee's pay to be split and paid into different bank accounts. This feature is only enabled when the payment type is set to Direct Credits.
What are Split Payments used for?
Data entered here will be used when running payroll to split employee's wage into different bank accounts.
Adding Split Payments
To create a new Split Payment, first, highlight the employee you would like to add a Split Payment for, then click on Split Payments followed by the Insert icon.
- Payee Reference: A unique reference for the additional payee.
- Name: Payee’s name.
- Surname: Payee’s surname.
- Amount: If payment is for a sum, enter value here.
- Percentage: If payment is as a percentage of net pay, enter value here.
- Priority: Assign a priority for this payment. The lower the number the higher the priority.
- Start Date: Date from which this payee is to receive payment.
- End Date: Date until which this payee is to receive payment.
Once ready, click on the Save icon to commit changes.
Editing an existing Split Payment
To edit an existing payment, highlight the payment by clicking once on the respective row and click the Edit button.
Deleting a Split Payment
To delete an existing payment highlight the payment and click on delete.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!