What are Leave Entitlement Profiles?
Leave Entitlement Profiles configures and aggregates leave and holidays into profiles
What are Leave Entitlement Profiles used for?
Once configured, Leave Entitlement Profiles can be assigned to employees
Adding Leave Entitlement Profiles
To add a new profile, click on the Leave Entitlement Profiles icon from the main screen. followed by the Insert icon.
- Code: A unique code for the profile
- Description: A description of the Leave Entitlement Profile.
- Holiday list: Links to the list of holidays applicable to this leave entitlement profile (Holiday list is another support file in Indigo)
Configure the leave types for the Leave Entitlement Profile being set up, by allocating the available hours for leave.
In this window you can now set the different leave types that the employee can avail himself of when being assigned from within the employee screen.
- Leave entitlement profile code: Leave profile code.
- Leave type: Select the Leave Type for this profile.
- Can request this leave: Make leave available to employee
- Show Balance on Payslip: This will show the leave balance on payslip
- Show taken on Payslip: This will show the leave taken on payslip
- Show Entitlement on Payslip: This will show the leave entitlement on payslip
- Annual leave hours: The number of annual leave hours for this type of leave.
- Request this leave after number of days: This is used to inform the system as of when this leave can be used as of Date of Employment. eg. There are instances in the Work Regulations Order that specifically says that Full Pay or Half Pay Sick can be availed of after six months of continuous employment, so in this case the payroll administrator must enter 182 days for both leave types. The system will check the dates as Sick that were entered and compare it from Date of Employment, if it does fall in this range, it will check the next leave type from the priority order and checks if it can be deducted from there if cannot it will continue to check as per priority order until it finds from where to deduct. So since last one will be the Sick No Pay it will be deducting from there.
Editing an Existing Leave Entitlement Profile
To edit an existing profile, highlight the leave entitlement profile by clicking once on the respective row and click the Edit button.
Deleting Leave Entitlement Profiles
To delete an existing profile highlight the leave entitlement profile and click on delete.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Drop us a message by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right side of the screen!