You need to have a clocking device set up with Time & Attendance before importing clocking data.
To import clocking data into Time & Attendance from your clocking device:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Time and Attendance.
- In the main section, click Import clocking data.
- Select the appropriate device in the bottom-left corner of the Import clocking data screen.
- Click the indigo banner in the centre of the screen.
- Select the file from your computer.
- Click Import clocking data.
After importing, click the Import new file button again or the X in the top-right corner of the screen to exit the import clocking window.
You can import clocking data from particular dates within the clocking device if you select dates before importing. For this to work, your clocking device must be configured to have Clocking in and Clocking out dates.
After importing clocking data, we recommend for you to next resolve any clocking issues in the imported clocking record.
You can also:
- Allocate time for absence or excess work for each employee in the Attendance Exceptions screen.
- Add additional clocking records not included in the import or delete clocking records.
- Review clocking reports in the Punches reports screen.