To set up a new clocking device:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Time and Attendance.
- In the Main section, click Import clocking data.
- Select New Device in the bottom-left dropdown menu.
- Click the indigo banner in the centre and upload clocking data.
- Name your device.
- Click Save device & continue.
Click the Has header box if your clocking data includes headers in the files.
Next, configure your new device. The following values are mandatory for Indigo Time & Attendance to work properly:
- Employee Code
- Clocking Date (in)
- Clocking Time (in)
- Clocking Date (out)
- Clocking Time (out)
Click Import after filling in the mandatory values. The new device will be configured to your Indigo system.