A scheduled hours report totals the amount of scheduled hours for each cost centre based on the shifts allocated in your Scheduler. This report gives you oversight as to how many hours per week have been allocated to employees of particular cost centres.
To generate a scheduled hours report:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Time and Attendance.
- In the Reports section, click Scheduled hours report.
- Select the dates and the employee type you want to include in the report in the Options section of the right sidebar.
- Leave the Summary box checked if you want the report to total scheduled hours per cost centre; deselect the Summary box if you want the report to show totaled scheduled per employee per cost centre.
- Click Generate Data Only As Excel to generate the report
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.
Summary is selected by default. If Summary is selected, reallocations will be reported as one cost centre total
To see a breakdown of reallocated hours per employee per cost centre, untick the Summary box before generating the scheduled hours report.
This above screenshot shows a scheduled hours report that was generated with the Summary deselected.
The Excel document containing your scheduled hours report will download onto your computer.
You can also send the scheduled hours report as an e-mail. To do this, click the Send Report button in the bottom-right corner of the page.