A daily manning report provides visibility to the number of employees working, on break, or on leave per 15 minute blocks. It is a useful report for showing the availability of your staff for a given day. The report can be divided by cost centres.
The report relies on data from your Scheduler. You can benefit from a comprehensive daily manning report if the allocated shifts in your Scheduler include start and end times and break times. Be sure to also import leave data if you want leave to be reflected in the report.
The report has six colour-coded keys which give you an overview of your organisation’s staff availability:
To generate a daily manning report:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Time & Attendance.
- In the Reports section, click on Daily manning report.
- Select to generate a report based on cost centres or employees.
- Under Options, choose the start and end dates and times, and choose to split the report by cost centre.
- Click Generate Data Only As Excel or Send Report to generate the report.
If you want Indigo to remember the settings for this report for future uses, check the Remember generated report settings at the bottom of the report setup panel.