The TA_MarkExceptionsAsResolved permission gives users the right to mark attendance exceptions as resolved. If a user does not have this permission, they cannot mark an attendance exception as resolved.
To allow users to mark attendance exceptions as resolved in Attendance:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Administration.
- In the Main section, click on Permission Sets.
- Click on the permission set to which you want to assign TA_MarkExceptionsAsResolved, and then click on the Unassigned tab.
- In the Unassigned tab, click on the box next to TA_MarkExceptionsAsResolved.
- Click on Insert in the functions bar.
- Check all the boxes, and then click Save.
The permission will now be assigned to the permission set you selected.
Now, any user in your Indigo system who has the TA_MarkExceptionAsResolved permission set will be able to mark attendance exceptions as resolved.
To remove the permission from a user, deselect the permission set containing TA_MarkExceptionAsResolved from the target user.