Today we are happy bring you a new version of the Indigo Suite. Indigo 22.214.171.124 offers two new reports for Time & Attendance, new reporting options for the audit log report, an update to 2021 vacation leave entitlements in your system, and more.
Vacation leave entitlement 2021 updates
Your system will be updated automatically with the new leave entitlements for 2021.
Allocation reports: Report on allocated punches for company and sub-contracted employees
An allocations report allows you to issue a report on allocated punches irrespective of whether the allocations are sent to payroll or not. This report can include allocated punches for sub-contracted employees, company employees, or both. Running this report on sub-contracted employees in your system helps you reconcile contractors' invoices sent to you for the work done by the sub-contracted employees.
The report is found under Reports in Time & Attendance. Click here to learn how to generate this report.
Get raw shift preset data from you Scheduler in a single report
The new scheduler export report in Time & Attendance allows you to create a spreadsheet that includes raw shift preset data from your Scheduler -- data which you can then use for further data analysis or other purposes.
Select multiple action types to report on for your audit log reports
You can now create audit log reports by one or multiple document types. These document types can be reported in order of audit reference numbers or by a range of dates. The audit log report lets you print a report of all or select types of actions done by users in your Indigo Suite. The report keeps a record of the event, the user who made the modification, and the time at which the modification was made.
There are a number of other enhancements and improvements made to your Indigo Suite. Please read on to see what we've done.
Indigo Platform enhancements
- You can now create audit log reports by one or multiple document types. These document types can be reported in order of audit reference numbers or by a range of dates.
Indigo Payroll enhancements
- We've added descriptive pop-up reminders to the payroll monthly gross totals report that a user must generate an FS5 for the month prior to generating this report. The pop-up is triggered when no FS5 has been generated prior to the attempt of creating this report. Additionally, a footer note in the report will inform you which FS5(s) are used for the generated payroll monthly gross total report.
Indigo Payroll fixes and improvements
- Rounding issues with leave pay items affecting basic pay calculations have been fixed.
- Missing decimals in large figures reported in payroll extended reports have been fixed.
- Filter dropdown menus in the payslips page function properly when the browser is set to 70, 90, or 110 percent zoom.
- Labels in column headers for leave types and balances in payslips have been corrected.
- An issue where an employee's termination date was not showing on their final payslip has been fixed.
- Dimensions of the payslip preview window in the payroll calculation page have been changed to ensure that the scroll up and down buttons are always visible.
Indigo Time & Attendance enhancements
- A new report is available in your Time & Attendance module. The allocation report allows you to issue a report on allocated punches irrespective of whether the allocations are sent to payroll or not.
- A new report to export raw shift preset data from your Scheduler is now available. The scheduler export report is available under Reports in Time & Attendance.
- The manner in which cells are highlighted when using the quick edit panel in the Scheduler has been enhanced. Focus is now shifting to the quick edit panel. The cell selection colour will change to gray (from blue) so as to notify to you which cell is being edited.
Indigo Time & Attendance fixes and improvements
- An issue where split shifts were not reported correctly in allocation return reports has been fixed.
- Issue labels on shifts will not disappear when importing leave into the Scheduler as expected.
- Issues with Get Schedule Shift Detail API calls have been fixed.
- Unpaid leave for full payroll will not give basic pay as expected.
- Visual and colour enhancements for the header in the Scheduler.