To pay off leave for an individual employee:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click Payroll.
- In the Main section, click Employee.
- Click on the employee for whom you want to pay off leave, then click the Leave Entitlement tab.
- Click on the type of leave you want to pay off.
- Click on the Leave Payoff for Employee button in the functions bar.
- Choose the payroll in which to pay off this leave entitlement, and select the number of hours to pay off.
- In the pop-up window, click Submit.
The payoff is reflected in the payslip under Adjustments in the Payroll Calculations page.
The remaining leave entitlement balance will be affected once pay calculations are done for the employee receiving the leave payoff.