- The grid has been further improved by enhancing its caching functionality.
- Error messages provided when deleting an employee are now more user friendly and descriptive.
- Payslip generation process has been significantly improved through a new a thumbnail generation approach.
- Additional columns (Employee Code, Full Name, Additional Information) have been added to the Audit log report to provide more details to the reported data.
- System will now give a warning when leave is applied for a short notice with less than the stipulated minimum request period.
- Issue within the leave entitlement screen when filtering by Leave Description is now resolved.
- Issue related to searching within the leave heat map has been resolved.
- Adjustments to font sizes in the Leave heat map employee list to avoid overlap of long names.
- Heatmap is now displaying all employees when employee codes are duplicate.
- Persistency issue for employees' profile pictures is now resolved.
- The Totals payroll report is now including the overtime concession tax value.
- When selecting a Leave Hours Schedule of type 'Hours' during leave application, the system is now giving a warning that time from and time to must be specified if left empty.
- Issue with applying for vacation leave overlapping midnight has now been resolved. System is now validating that Date To is not equal to Date From for such scenarios.
- The issue related to the date range error when generating the leave accruals report has now been resolved.
- Issue when adding additional hours to an employee working reduced hours has now been resolved.
- Detailed payroll report is now displaying the cheque number instead of the payee code in its respective column.
- T&A's intermediate punches feature has been fully revamped.
- Shifts presets screen has been improved not to automatically switch to 'Insert' mode if there are presets already saved.
- The 'Send to Payroll' process has been significantly improved which will result in better performance.
- Allocation Return Report layout and formatting has been improved.
- The custom schedule values tab sheet within the Schedule's Settings popup has been enhanced. Any changes done within this tab will now only be applied to the particular schedule being viewed.
- Column selection within the Allocate Attendance Exceptions screen is now being saved as per user preferences.
- 'Block To Date' selection is not being controlled by TA_SchedulerLock security function.
- The issue related to the Employee name and pay item description not showing in the Send To Payroll report has been resolved.
- The issue with the overtime rate not taking into consideration pay items (recurring adjustments) belonging to pay group 'Basic Pay' has been resolved
- Basic Pays Read
- Basic Pays Insert
- Basic Pays Update
- Tax Profiles Read
- Tax Profiles Insert
- Tax Profiles Update
- Banks Insert
- Banks Update
- Departments Update
- Employees Read By Modified Date
- T&A Employee Details API has been extended to return the CanInsertClockings and CanViewClockings attribute in the return result.
- GetClockings API is now returning Archived punches, identified by a new Archived property in the return result.
- UpdateClockings API is now rejecting and updates for archived clockings.
- API response format for calls failing due to missing Indigo permissions has been improved.