The Scheduler has four main sections: the date selector, your company’s roster, the scheduler, and the toolbar.
The date selector allows you to view your organisation’s schedule at a week’s glance. Click the dates to open the date selector.
You can click the left or right arrows to scroll back or forward in the calendar. Click on any day within a week to view the entire week in your scheduler.
Click anywhere on the Scheduler page to close the date selector.
Your company’s roster is on the left side of the scheduler. It includes your employees’ names and codes, occupation, and assigned cost centres.
- The Employee column is populated with employees that you have permission to view. Your Indigo administrator must give you access rights to user groups and the Time & Attendance module before you can view your employees in the Scheduler. All employees must first be registered users in the Indigo Payroll system before they can be assigned shifts in the Scheduler.
- The Occupation column shows which occupation the particular employee is assigned to according to their employee profile in Indigo Payroll.
- The Cost Centre column shows which cost centre the employee is assigned to according to their employee profile in Indigo Payroll.
Click on either of the column headers to sort data according to that column.
The scheduler shows the shift presets allocated to your employees for the week. The total hours and costs (in euros) are shown at the end of the row for each employee.
The toolbar in the Scheduler page has filters, shows any issues in your schedule, a search tool, and additional options to print, export, or import leave records and quick shift editing tools.
- Use Filters to filter out employees, occupations, cost centres, or shifts on your Scheduler. Multiple filters can be applied at once.
- Issues will inform you if you have any scheduling conflicts in your Scheduler. Click an issue to open a window where you can resolve it.
- Use the Search field to search for particular employees by name or code, occupations, cost centres, or shift presets.
- Open the File tab to find the options to print the current view of the Scheduler, or to import leave records into the Scheduler.
- Click the Edit tab to open the Settings page for the highlighted shift and employee.
- Click View to open the Quick Edit panel in your Scheduler. Click Quick Edit again to close it.
After becoming familiar with the Scheduler page in Time & Attendance, you can: