Given that the Indigo Suite handles sensitive employee data, including personal details and financial matters, it may be preferred to use a “test company” with simulated data to test API integration.
To create a test company in Indigo:
- In the left sidebar of Indigo, click on Administration.
- In the Main section, click Companies.
- Click on Insert (plus sign icon) in the functions bar.
- Enter a code and the name of the test company, and check the Is Active box.
- Click Save (check mark icon).
The company code must not exceed five digits.
When you have created the test company, you can: